Airphoning is provided by SIGMA Consulting (“we” or “us” or “our”) a software company located in France.
2. Information Collection and Use
Our primary goals in collecting personally identifiable information are to provide you with the product and services made available through the Site, including, but not limited, to the Service, to communicate with you, and to manage your registered user account, if you have one.
If you do not provide Personal Information when requested, you may not be able to benefit from our Service if that information is necessary to provide you with the service or if we are legally required to collect it.
Information Collected Upon Registration If you desire to have access to certain restricted sections of the Site, you will be required to become a registered user, and to submit certain personally identifiable information to Airphoning. This happens when you sign up for the Service. Personally identifiable information that we may collect in such instances may include your full name, email address, and time zone. We do not store your IP or physical location.
Use of Contact Information In addition, we may use your contact information to market to you, and provide you with information about, our products and services, including but not limited to our Service. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such information or communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications.
4. Sharing of information : We share or sell any of your information to anyone.
5. Access to information : You can access and update personally identifiable information that you have provided to us via your settings page. If you want your information deleted from our servers, simply contact us.
6. Data Security
: We use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Airphoning. Although we own the code, databases, and all rights to the Airphoning application, you retain all rights to your data. You can contact us at any time if you would like your data to be completely deleted from our servers.
We are very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your Personal Information. We employ administrative and electronic measures designed to appropriately protect your Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse, and any other unlawful form of processing of the Personal Information in our possession. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot guarantee that information about you will not be accessed, viewed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our administrative, physical, and electronic safeguards, subject to requirements under applicable law to ensure or warrant information security.
We will make any legally-required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored Personal Information to you via email or conspicuous posting on our Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system , and any other disclosures that may be required under applicable law.
We also take measures to delete your Personal Information or keep it in a form that does not permit identifying you when this information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we process it, unless we are required by law to keep this information for a longer period. When determining the retention period, we take into account various criteria, such as the type of products and services requested by or provided to you, the nature and length of our relationship with you, possible re-enrollment with our products or services, the impact on the services we provide to you if we delete some information from or about you, mandatory retention periods provided by law and the statute of limitations.
7. Links to Other Websites : Our Site contains links to other websites. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization, or representation of our affiliation with that third party. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personally identifiable information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
8. Persons under age 13 : In general, we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from individuals under the age of 13. Please do not send any information about yourself to us if you are under the age of 13. Should we learn that a person under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete that information from our database.